CE & EMDRIA CE option for most programs
Our research-supported treatment approach and training programs offer
solutions you can use.
"The techniques presented here were EXTREMELY PRACTICAL and easily applicable to my (client) population."
"The presentation was done in such a way that it paralleled the goal of the workshop - created safety, control, mastery, and empowerment. Well done!"
"I returned to my practice and immediately began to utilize the process learned at your training. What a profound impact this has had on my effectiveness..."
Slaying the Dragon: The Fairy Tale Model of Trauma Treatment. This 1-day workshop for mental health professionals offers advanced clinical skills for trauma-informed evaluation, treatment planning/contracting, clinical supervision/consultation, and more.
- Winter 2022, ONLINE. January 6.
- Spring, 2022, ONLINE. April 26.
EMDR. The complete EMDRIA-approved training in EMDR (Eye Movement Desensitization & Reprocessing) Therapy. For therapists working with all ages - adults and kids.
- Winter 2021, ONLINE. Starts November 30.
- Winter 2022, ONLINE. Starts January 3.
- Winter 2020, ONLINE. Starts Jaunary 10.
- Winter 2022, ONLINE. Starts February 5.
- Spring 2022, ONLINE. Starts March 7.
Progressive Counting (PC). Progressive Counting is a newer trauma resolution method that is effective, efficient, well tolerated, and research-supported. A PC training program.
- Spring 2022, ONLINE. Starts March 21.
Flash. Flash is a recently developed therapy procedure that involves having the client at least partially resolve a traumatic memory without consciously engaging it. Participants must already be trained in EMDR or PC.
- Winter 2022, ONLINE. January 5.
- Spring 2022, ONLINE. April 8.
Intensive Trauma-Focused Therapy. This training outlines the potential benefits and pitfalls of intensive trauma-focused therapy, review the research, and teach, in detail, how to do it. Participants must already be trained in EMDR or PC.
- ONLINE. Australia Time. January 16-20.
- ONLINE. February 6-11, 2022.
- ONLINE. May 1-6, 2022.
EMDR for Children & Adolescents.
- Only private trainings currently scheduled.
- EMDR group consultation in person and via video-conference, many dates.
- PC group consultation in person and via video-conference, many dates.
Certificate Program: Trauma-Informed Treatment for Adults, Children, & Teens. Nine-month program featuring progressive counting (PC), advanced training, and clinical consultation. A PC training program.
- Starts August 30, 2021, ONLINE -- FELLOWSHIPS AVAILABLE!
Attachment and Dissociation Assessment and Treatment. Advanced training for experienced trauma therapists who are already trained in EMDR, PC, or similar.
- Winter 2021, ONLINE. December 16-17.
- Spring 2022, ONLINE. March 10-11.
Integrating Creative Art Therapies and EMDR with Complex Clients. Integrating EMDR and art therapies for trauma therapists who are already trained in EMDR.
- Spring 2022, ONLINE. April 6-7.
- Winter 2021, ONLINE. December 10.
Trauma Therapy Innovations. Advanced training for experienced trauma therapists who are already trained in EMDR or PC.
- Dates TBA
Training Programs For Professionals And Others Who Work With Kids
- Custom-designed programs for those who work with distressed kids, e.g., in residential treatment, child welfare, school, foster care, pediatrics, juvenile justice, family court.
Programs for the General Public
- Slaying the Dragon: Overcoming Life's Challenges and Achieving Your Goals.
- Helping Kids to Overcome Life's Challenges.
- Currently only in-house trainings are scheduled.
Trauma Trainers Retreat. Week-long retreat to develop the skills/repertoire for providing training in trauma-informed treatment, as well as supervision, consultation, and advanced workshops.
Home Study Programs. For mental health professionals. Read the book and take the test at your own convenience -- on line or off.
- Child Trauma Handbook. 18 CEs, 12 EMDRIA CEs, PC Credit.
- EMDR Within A Phase Model of Trauma Treatment. 9 CEs, 9 EMDRIA CEs.
- EMDR In Child & Adolescent Psychotherapy. 7 CEs, 7 EMDRIA CEs.
- Treating Problem Behaviors. 11 CEs, 10 EMDRIA CEs, PC Credit.
- Progressive Counting. 9 CEs, PC Credit.
Special Needs: Requests to local sponsor/registrar for special accommodations.